October 25, 2012

Nicaragua to Costa Rica


First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating my travels in a timely manner.  Right now I am in San Jose, Costa Rica, and plan to travel to David, Panama tomorrow.  I entered into Costa Rica about 6 days ago, in a town called Liberia.  I stayed one day in Liberia for one night and had a good time, my first taste of Costa Rica.  Costa Rica is the most advance country in Latin America, and the most expensive.  After leaving Liberia, I headed to the beach town of Tamarindo, and found a great place to stay the Hotel Villa Amarilla.  The owners TJ and Cindy were great hosts, and I befriended a group of British travels, who turned out to be great group of people.   I guess having a great time in Tamarindo, caused me to neglect my travel updates.  I stayed in Tamarindo for4 nights, and headed to San Jose on the 5th day.  It rained the entire travel day to San Jose, but I arrive safely.  San Jose seems like a great capital city, but I am just not in the mood to explore (I am getting a little lazy), but I think it is the rainy cold weather that is making me lazy.  I just don’t feel like getting wet anymore.  I plan on taking the costal route to David, Panama versus the Pan American highway via the mountains…getting sick of the mountains.  I will have updates soon after I arrive in David.






















Me and the British posse with Cindy in the back


No comments: