September 26, 2012

Downtown San Luis Potosi, Mexico


Got up early and headed to downtown San Luis Potosi, it was about a 15 minute ride from my hotel.  I walked around, visited a museum, and took photos to give everyone an idea of what downtown was all about.  I hope these photos convey that message.  A funny thing happened as I was walking toward my bike to leave downtown, there were 2 guys washing the motorcycle.  I assume this is there hustle, and they do it every day.  They did a great job to hand wash the bike, and 30 pesos ($2.25 US) later, I was on my way back to the hotel.  Now I am off to do laundry, so that I may head out tomorrow to Santiago de Querétaro, about a 3 hour ride south.  It should be an easy ride tomorrow.














Young girl selling a jello eggnog treat

Jello eggnog treat

King Luis IX

























No comments: