September 19, 2012

A Good Day


I left Hammond, LA this morning around 9:30 AM, and all was well.  Today was a great riding day, 80 degrees and full of sun.  The only interesting thing I noticed today was that Texas drivers, love to speed.  I tried to maintain a steady 80 miles per hour, but kept getting passed by every driver.  Texas drivers treat the entrance ramp to the interstate like a NASCAR driver leaving the pit, they are at 80 miles per hour before they hit the interstate.  Other than that, I made it to Victoria, TX at 5:30 PM without any issues.  I will head out in the morning, and get to Brownsville, but will make a stop in Corpus Christi.  I will be searching for two pac-safe nets for the two dry bags, I have atop my GIVI side bags…just a little extra security and peace of mind.

Ready to hit the road to Victoria, TX

Getting fuel in the on Hwy 59 South

Motel room in Victoria, TX


No comments: