June 16, 2010

Pack Light



I purchased the Samsonite Silhouette 11 20" Spinner a few months ago, and it has turned out to be a solid little travel companion.  Since the airlines started raising their baggage fees, I travel only with carry-on luggage.  Depending on the length of my trip, I pack about 3 days worth of clothing, and I find a local laundromat to wash a load in order to make through a long trip.  The Samsonite Silhouette 11 20" Spinner meets the international standard for carry-on luggage, it is light weight, and the wheels are fantastic for navigating around the airport.  Here are the specifications for this great travel bag:

-Tri-Core Nylon Treated With Dupont Teflon Nanotechnology To Resist Stains

-Four, multi-directional spinner wheels for easy mobility

-Features 3-1-1 bag which aids in expediting security checks

-Expands 2" for additional packing capacity

No comments: